Dr. Alton Ingram talks about the benefits that Breast augmentation process offers
Breast augmentation is basically the process of increasing the size of the breast by using fat transfer or breast implants. This process can also reinstate the volume of the breast that has been lost after pregnancy or weight reduction. Moreover, it can help to enhance natural breast size asymmetry and give a more rounded shape to the breast.
Dr. Alton Ingram points out the benefits that breast augmentation process offers
Women decide to get breast augmentation process for several reasons which may include the following:
- Not satisfied with the current shape, size, or symmetry of the breasts
- Breasts are underdeveloped and not proportionate to the body
- Breastfeeding has caused certain variations
- Age has taken a toll on the breasts
In case you find yourself in any of these above mentioned categories then breast augmentation may sound like a good option.
Dr. Alton Ingram is a leading reconstructive and plastic surgeon based in Nashville, Tennessee. He has vast experience in reconstruction and cosmetic surgery, with the exclusion of craniofacial surgery. Dr. Ingram says that breast augmentation can offer a lot of benefits to the individuals provided it is carried out properly. Some of the advantages that this surgery offers are mentioned below:
- One of the main benefits of breast augmentation surgery is that it improves the confidence level of the client. Most of the women after they have gone through breast augmentation surgery feel that their breasts make them feel more womanly and good-looking and so this in turn has a positive impact on their overall confidence levels.
- It has been found that women who have small breasts often become very much self-conscious as they think that miniature breasts makes them less womanly. Consequently they tend to shun sporting certain types of clothes. However, with the breast augmentation surgery done in the right way one can feel more confident and less self-conscious.
- Breast augmentation can help to give a more proportionate look. For instance, a person has a pear shaped body with smaller breast and wider hips; then it may seem that the body is not in proportion. Thus, by getting a breast augmentation done one can get a more proportionate look.
- Another benefit that breast augmentation offers is that it gives a more youthful look. After the surgery, breasts will appear fuller and rounder, giving the delusion that the individual is much younger that they actually are.
Dr. Ingram says that as the modern techniques and methods are used to get the breast augmentation done; post-surgery, the breasts tend to look natural.
Dr. Alton Ingram has been raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where he has studied philosophy and mathematics at Yale University. After this, he has moved to Dallas, Texas, and has joined the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School to get his medical degree.
At present, he is an associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and American Medical Association as well as Tennessee Medical Association. Earlier he has been associated with Doctors Without Borders, Habitat for Humanity and Operation Smile.