Tattoo Quality – Identification Of A Spoiled And Damaged Tattoo
Tattoo although made with the thought of marking a prominent ideology permanently onto your body can sometimes take a toll on the skin. Many times tattoos do not manifest in the desired way. They rather look disfigured. There could be many reasons behind why a tattoo gets distorted.
Why do Tattoos Turn Out to be Bad?
Whenever any foreign element is imposed on body, the immune system tries to identify if it has any adverse effects on it and reacts accordingly. A tattoo is mostly seen as a wound by the body and hence many times is cured by the immune system.
In such cases the cells may either remove them by the natural dying out process of washing them away internally from the system or they are shed from the epidermis in form of dead cells. In worst case, the tattoo may even be declared as a wound by the body which is when the tattoo must be treated or removed. One must keep himself aware with bad tattoo removal information and how much does tattoo removal cost.
Let us go through a couple of factors which may tell the quality of a tattoo:
- Allergies are not good: The very basic sign of having a bad tattoo is allergies. The allergic signs must be kept an eye off and cured immediately. The tattoo colors causing allergy, can break into small particles and spread across the body. Hence one must take proper medications to stop the reaction with immediate effect.
- Medical treatments affect: Anyone who is under any medical treatment must be cautious before getting a tattoo and think twice before doming so. It would be very difficult to undergo a laser tattoo removal technique after that. There are medications which may react badly to the laser. Also anyone with arthritis must consult the doctor first before tattoo removal.
- Color matters: If a tattoo is made using combination fluorescent colors, it is likely to damage the skin more. The different compounds are prone to make different effects on the particular area of tattoo as compared to the monochrome such as black. Also the tattoo removal becomes a tedious process with multicolor involved.
- Pregnancy is not favorable: Pregnancy is the most delicate state of a woman’s body. Tattoo at this stage is not advisable. There is chance of having the tattoo ink transferred to the baby. Also while breast feeding the color may reach to the baby. In state of pregnancy body is making extra efforts than normal to keep healthy. Hence tattoo must be avoided in such a case.
- If it is a wound: Sometimes when made by unprofessional hands, the less care may cause a tattoo in a scar and subsequently in to a wound. The tattoos tend to show a bad effect on body when they are on fingers and toes which are more sensitive comparatively. The needle if penetrated too deep into the skin and leaves a scar.
The laser tattoo removal technology has turned out to be efficient in case of removal of the tattoos which have gone bad. However one must always ensure to approach some skilled professional only to have the tattoos. Also being aware of one’s medical condition can be immensely helpful.