Where Can I Buy A Wedding Sherwani In Delhi?
In India, sherwani is popular among men as perfect wedding attire. It is worn over Kurta with Churidar and Salwars to flaunt a different style in weddings. This wedding outfit is inspired by the brilliance and royal style of Maharajas, and Mughal Emperors. If you want to buy a good and latest fashion wedding sherwani from Delhi, we are providing you a list of popular stores in Chandni Chowk, Karol Bagh, and Lajpat Nagar.
Shops in Chandni Chowk
1. Shri Krishan Gupta and Sons: It offers wedding sherwanis of thelatest trend, having attractive cuts and silhouettes. Also, the shop offers heavy embroidery work and contrasting sherwani with pairings with pajamas and churidars.
2. Sherwani Center: The store has aunique collection of wide varieties of sherwanis that give asizzling look to your personality. The store collections include sherwani designs in pastel shades and Swarovski work. Also, it has asuperfine collection of beige and coral pink sherwani with thread work.
3. Maharaja Prince Sahab Sherwani: This sherwani store in Chandni chowk has some nice collections to let you experiment with unique styling and cuts. For example, the store has a collection of mint color sherwani, which is unique in itself. Another unique collection of the store includes plain white sherwani with pearl embellishments around the neck and cuffs.
4. Sherwani Store: This store in Chandani chowk exhibits the perfect blend of latest trend and traditional styles in its sherwani collection. Also, they include sherwanis with light as well heavy work designs, pairing with decent and bold colors. Fawn sherwani with red stonework is their masterpiece.
Shops in Lajpat Nagar:
1. Narain Innovations: This sherwani shop in Lajpat Nagar offers aclassy and designer collection of wedding outfits. You can get a wide range of sherwanis and other wedding outfits like sarees and lehengas from the store in best of style and design.
Shops in Koral Bagh:
1. Gopalsons: This store in Karol Bagh helps you showcase an impressive style in your wedding with its designer collection. Also, it is a house of many of the Indian as well as international brand outfits in a wide range of price. You will find an assorted collection of western and ethnic wears at the store.
2. Gujralsons: At this store, you will get an amazing range of grooms wear. The store is popular for styling grooms from decades. They specialize in men’s ethnic wear and offer outfits with unique cuts, prints, styles, and workmanship. They offer a wide collection of sherwanis, kurta-pyjamas, Indo-western suits, Jodhpuri suits, waistcoats, and more. Also, you will find numerous shades in all their ethnic collection.
3. Manyavar: A popular brand for styling grooms in a dazzling way from years. The brand has its store in Karol Bagh, where you will find an endless collection of wedding outfits. It offers readymade sherwanis, kurta pajamas, indo-western attires, and accessories, which include saafas, scarves, malas, kalgis, dupattas, and juttis. Embroidered sherwanis are the highlights of the brand, available in various colors, patterns, and designs.
So, choose your best store from the stated ones to buy the best wedding sherwani. We recommend you to go for Narain Innovations for classic collections in a wide range.