Where To Find The Best Disability Lawyers In Spokane, WA
When it comes to disability lawyers in Spokane, WA, you certainly have your pick. Figuring out which one to choose can be quite challenging and unfortunately, not all attorneys are created equal. To improve your chances of finding a lawyer who can successfully represent you and help you get the benefits you’re entitled to, there are certain things you can do proactively, as follows.
Ask around. If you know anyone – such as a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague – who’s already dealt with a disability claim, he or she might be able to recommend the attorney that they worked with. Personal recommendations are valuable, especially from people you trust, so ask around.
Conduct an online search. If you Google disability lawyers in Spokane, WA, you’ll undoubtedly come up with an impressive list of options. Take some time to go through the choices. Check the websites. Read online reviews and see if any stand out to you. Then shortlist your options and make some calls.
Check various listings. Each state has its own bar association that can help individuals locate qualified disability attorneys. Keep in mind, however, that you may still have to do some digging to determine whether the lawyers listed are active members and in good standing of the state’s bar.
Consider other resources. In addition to the options listed above, there are also a number of other resources available to help you locate qualified disability lawyers in Spokane, WA, including the Yellow Pages and legal aid.
Once you’ve shortlisted your choices, keep the following best practices in mind:
- Call each lawyer, ask about their services and, if possible, make an appointment.
- Schedule a free consultation. Some disability lawyers in Spokane, WA offer the opportunity of a free meet and greet to determine whether a case is worth pursuing. If this is offered, take advantage of it.
- Verify credentials.
- Look for professionalism and courtesy, as both are indicators of whether a partnership would be a good fit.
- Ask for references and check them. Don’t just assume that because someone claims to be one of the best disability lawyers in Spokane, WA that they are. Testimonials from real clients are better.
- Be leery of big promises and guaranteed outcomes. Most qualified disability lawyers in Spokane, WA will be able to get you the benefits you’re entitled to, but they can’t guarantee such results.
- Ask about approval rate. That is the percentage of cases with which have they been successful.
- Look for special knowledge and expertise. Some attorneys practice in different areas of the law while others focus primarily on disability. The latter is a much better choice.
- Understand the fee structure. Are you responsible for paying anything upfront or out of pocket?
If you’re looking for a qualified legal representation for your disability case, we encourage you to contact us today and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ve handled tens of thousands of disability claims and we can help you get what’s rightfully yours!