This article will give you basic information about Canada visitor visa from India.
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) is an organization who is settled in India to help the immigrants to travel to Canada and get their visa. The people working with these firms have good knowledge about all the requirements and criteria of getting a visa for Canada. Immigrants have to contact them and make interactions with them in order to get visa.
CVAC is a service provider for Canadian government. It is authorized to receive applications in all categories and travel documents. CVAC provides authorized services of administrative support.
The categories of visa include:
- Visitor visa for travelling in Canada
- Visa for study permit, to study in Canada
- Visa for work permit, to live there and work in Canada
The final decision on the application of the immigrants is taken by Canadian organization that whether the visa will be given to them or not. There is a proper criterion which is to be followed by the applicant who is either immigratory or is traveling to Canada.
Canadian organization has the authority to take decisions on the immigrants, refugees and citizenship Canada.
Types of Visa:
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
Follow these steps to get your visa application filled:
- Read the complete information regarding the type of visa you want by visiting the website of Canadian Government which regulates and control immigration functionalities.
- According to the purpose of your visit, download the appropriate application form which is to be filled by you.
- Fill the application form as per the guidelines provided.
- The forms with the bar code sheets are to be printed on non glossy paper through laser printer.
- If you are not able to submit all the documents and make all the entries as asked in the form then, you have to fill a waiver form which to be submitted with the application form.
- Read all the terms and conditions properly before giving any kind of consent.
- Pay the fees of the visa application on the website of Canadian visa office
- You will also have to visit the Canada Visa Application Centre in India with your few documents which include your
- Completed forms and waiver form also.
- And all other forms which are asked in Canada visitor visa checklist from India.
- Also, take accepted payment medium for the payment of the charges.
- After you handover all your information, form and documents for visa application, then they will give you a tracking ID which will let you know about the progress of your application.
If you are planning to go Canada, that’s a great idea, but before you get the permission to visit there or get permitted to stay there you can’t go there. So, just apply for your visa as soon as possible.