Anarkali Suit Designer Wear Anarkali dresses are stylized and are a designer’s true freedom of expression. The designs, pattern, print and fabrics used are each unique with their own elements and craftsmanship. The multitude of types for each body and frame is unreal. Therefore, choosing what you need according to preference, brand weightage and style is crucial in statement and action.
Different Types of Designs:
- Floor length sleeveless Anarkali dress: Dresses in grey and black with a heavy bordered seam is both fashionable and simple. Tied together with exclusive strings and georgette, floor length sleeveless Anarkali dresses are terrific.
- Front open double shirt dress: Dresses such as these are designed to have an open shirt stitched onto the front, and then the stitches shut, with the skirts of the Anarkali cascading down the front. The look is a popular ensemble for celebrities as well and gives an elegant ethnic feel.
- Heavy decked beaded Anarkali dress: Beaded Anarkali dresses consist of heavy neck work, and a flowing length which gracefully completes the look. Cowl necks are popular looks for this particular design.
- Flare embroidered double frock: Anarkali dress Designs such as these are designed to resemble a frock with layers and a flare which is not circular, but borders more on ruffles and a high-low appearance. Hand work around the neck, at the borders and the seams gives it an elegant princess feel.
- Pleated tail Anarkali dress: Tail dresses lean towards heavy embroidery and zari work towards the pleats. The tail actually consists of a descending border with pleated panels. Bright colourful and vibrant; these Anarkali dresses are perfect for any ethnic function or Indian wedding.
- Full sleeve floor length Anarkali dress: Some dresses are known to explore more options and are daring enough to combine elements in order to make a whole new design. Full sleeve floor length Anarkali dresses include the lehenga as well as an upper lace bodice which together complete the ultra-trendy ensemble.
- One shoulder lace designed dress: Anarkali dresses are constantly exploring new designs, prints, fashion and fabric. Incorporating dressy cuts with lace and georgette, paired with a flowing skirt and teamed with the perfect accessories make one shoulder designed dresses urban and appealing.
- Long Anarkali dress: This Anarkali dress borders on a sweeping floor length and is filled with a simple pattern or some kind of banarsi, zari fabric designing. Sleeveless long patterns make the design much more appealing. The dress is both a gown and ethnic when paired with a dupatta.
- Net pleated frock Anarkali dress: Dresses like these are another beautiful design which has never gone out of fashion because of its dainty charming appearance with a netted frock and embroidery work on its seams.
DESIGNERS FOR ANARKALI DRESSES:
- Manish Malhotra
- Anamika Khanna
- Anju Modi
- Bhairavi Jaikishan
- Harpreet Narula
- Manish Malhotra
- Ridhi Mehra
- Rohit Bal
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Tarun Tahiliani
- Arpita Mehta
- Hema Khasturi
- Sonaakshi Raaj
- Anita Dongre
Fabrics used to design these gorgeous anarkali dresses are georgette, chiffon, net, lace, cotton, silk, crepe, synthetic, nylon, velvet etc. Velvet like silk is an extremely ostentatious fabric and layered with zari work makes for an appealing charismatic appearance. Cotton is airy, resistant to stain and super absorbent; making for one of the most popular fabrics for Indo-western clothing. Anarkali dresses are a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe as it works wonders for continuing trends, lifestyles, generations and more.