Everything You Need To Know About Digital Door Lock System
This articles talks about the digital door lock system and mainly covers the Yale YDR 4110, a lock system introduced Eurovigil. The article covers all the main features of this digital door lock system and talks in brief about what are the benefits of installing it.
As technology walks ahead, it is very important for us to keep at par with it. With our busy lives, it is impossible to take care of our house for 24 hours. Also, the crime rates in the recent times have really gone up and burglary and theft occupy about 65% of our daily news items. Which is why, it is extremely important to ensure that our house is covered by the blanket of safety at all times. A new way to make sure our security is never compromised is by ensuring the digital door lock system. Let us elaborate a little more on this technology.
- One of the best options for the digital lock system is the Eurovigil Digital Door Lock (Yale YDR 4110). It comes with a two access solution. You can not only gain entry not only through a pin code that can be shared only by your family but also by finger prints which is a great option for old couples staying alone as nobody can simply just gain access, you need a lot of verified credentials to do the same.
- To provide a sleek design, this digital door lock system comes with invisible keypads. The keyboard is only visible when you touch the screen. One of the most useful features is the operation status notification that helps you look at the details of the operation through the alignment of the numbers; ensuring you are always notified of what is happening in the system.
- If you are thinking that you are technologically challenged and would not be able to understand the features properly, then the voice guide feature is simply perfect for you. In this digital door lock system, you can use the automatic locking system which closes the door after the checking is done, which you can also switch to manual operation if you wish.
- It is a 3-in-1 system in which the alarm system notifies of break, damage and fire. If someone tries to forcefully break-in or open the door or if they try to damage the lock, or even if the system experiences a temperature over 60 degrees Celsius.
- You do not have to worry about the system dying out when the battery is low. The device heats up or the LED starts to blink to indicate the battery is low. If the battery gets completely discharged, there is also an option of charging it instantly with a 9V Battery.
- The one-touch system is the best feature in this lock system. It also comes with a remote control, there are remote control options available which you can opt for. It comes with a one year warranty and there are various benefits that you can ask for while getting this system installed.
All in all, this system is perfect for families with old members as well as little kids, so that they are ensured of safety at all times.