Commercial acrylic plastic sheets are composed of a synthesized resin called PMMA, derived from acrylic acid. Since these sheets have a high melting point (320 degrees Fahrenheit), they are durable and highly shatter-resistant. An excellent example of optical clarity, acrylic plastic demonstrates an excellent level of clarity, no wonder why it’s called acrylic glass.
In recent years, acrylic sheets have replaced original glass in quite a many domestic and industrial applications. Noticing the wide usage and increasing demands, acrylic manufacturers have geared themselves up to produce more acrylic plastic sheets so as to meet the market’s expectations on a larger scale.
Structurally, acrylic sheets display tremendous quality, be it in terms of clarity or transparency. Also, quite contrary to original glass, it is highly durable. An estimate reveals that acrylic plastic sheets are half the weight of glass sheets, and yet show ten times the impact resistance. It retains properties of thermoplastic and can be molded and reshaped to virtually all shapes. Therefore, even the rough usage can do little harm to appliances made of acrylic plastic.
In short, acrylic plastic is widely popular for the following reasons:
- Is sunlight-resistant and can withstand weather changes
- Due to its strength, it shows structural stability and does not shrink over the time
- Can stretch and showcases biaxial toughness in basic layout
- Durability: Can resist external force and stands the test of time. Highly rigid, compatible impact resistance
- Transparency: These sheets can display the high level of transparency. Shows incredible optical clarity throughout its lifetime
- Formable: Needs less heat to soften, and thus is easier to mold into the desired shape
Why Select Acrylic Furniture ?
Acrylic furniture is the best and the most optimal solution to design your modern house. Varying from tables to chairs and the complete dining set, clean acrylic furniture set gives your house an extremely stylish look and creates the optical illusion of taking only a little space as such. That works great for homes having smaller rooms, especially for those who want to maximize their available space.
Since it is lighter as compared to wood, glass or other traditionally used furniture materials, the furniture made of acrylic plastic are easier to move and pack. Having built of synthetic We already saw that acrylic plastic offers a high level of durability, so it is a very cost-effective option for designing and renovating your house model.
Visit www.shahrooz-art.com to know more.