How You Can Use Flowers For Your Well-being?
Flowers are beautiful and they smell good. But that is not the one and only attribute of a flower. This good look and fragrance work really well not only as a part of your home décor or gifting option but also as a “well-being” substance. Our wellness has a lot to do with our mental angle of perceiving a certain situation. It is proved scientifically that combating a disease is easier in patients who are mentally confident. Dr. Edward Bach in his “The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies” explained seven states of emotional well-being and also told about 12 floral remedies to fight these issues.
Here are some of the ways in which you can use flowers to find a mental relief and contribute to a better life. So, with Hong Kong flower delivery online, bring in more flowers in your home and your friends home for a peaceful state of mind.
- You can start with flower essential oils and use them while taking a bath or just sprinkle in your room to feel good.
- Replace your usual tea with floral essence tea. Chamomile tea or Jasmine tea are rising the popular charts for reducing anxiety and stress form life.
- Put fresh flower petals in ice tray and freeze them. Bring them out while you are bathing.
- Bring in flower petals and dry them and then wrap them in a mesh to be used as a potpourri for a lovely fragrance all over your home.
- You can put flowers in a pan of water and bring it to boil for a good half an hour. Then keep the lid on for another 30 minutes. Strain and store this water in a bottle to be later used in points of tension, anxiety, depression, stress. The areas of head, neck, eyes, or nose can be rubbed with this water to find a charming relief.
After you have known how to use the beautiful flowers, have a look at some of the wonderful flowers which can be used in your daily life to achieve a well-being.
1. Lavender: This flower is widely known to inducing sleep. When you are not well, you are normally stressed and thus the ability to fall asleep is tough. If you don’t sleep well, your body won’t work well or recover. Bring in lavender flower or essential oil of this flower to calm down your anxiety. Headache, sinusitis, tension, and even acne can be cured with this flower.
2. Wild Rose: Using this wonderful flower can help you regain confidence and self-motivation. We all go through that bumpy curve of life which leaves us astound with the heaps of sadness or heartbreak. Just smelling this flower can give you a lot of happiness back. The menopausal and pre-menstrual symptoms can also be relieved in women with this flower. If you want a clear complexion, use this flower for its wondrous anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Honey Suckle: Living away from roots or family is not something new now. For earning a living or to pursue a certain dream, most of us have to live away. It may be really surprising for you to learn that, a honey suckle flower can help you cope with nostalgia in a better way. You would be able to keep the happy and smiling memories from your past and still tread forward without grieving over the past lanes.
Spread the knowledge of flowers and its astonishing effect on uplifting well-being among your known circle. So, place an order from Hong Kong flower shop online and let your loved ones smell the real beauty of flowers.