The famous quote “Marriages are made in heaven” does not apply for every marriage in reality. Gone are the days when most couples were devoted to one another. Now with the passage of time, especially in this era when there is high demand for iPhone and other touch screen gadgets for communication with the external world, the relationship between lots of couples are on the early stages of deterioration. The world has turned out to be a global village making contact easily happen within a few minutes or even seconds with the aid of chatting software through the internet connectivity. But sadly, lots of people are not trying hard to mend their failed relationships with their spouses. Greed for materialistic gains is creating distances between one another and today more than ever, the tolerance level is of a lesser percentage amongst modern couples. It begins with frequent arguments and then the worst happens and the couple starts striking one another.
It has been also observed that couples are cheating on one another and in extramarital relations. The rate of divorce in Australia has become somewhat of a national tragedy. It has compelled the government to find some suitable strategies or effective measures to put an end to such splits. Many family law firms in Australia are now trying to repair their clients failed relationships by conducting counseling sessions. New Way Divorce Lawyers hold expertise in bringing a good understanding level amongst couples in initial stage. It is because divorce lawyers in this law firm do not want his or her client to face the hassles of divorce proceedings. However, if the condition worsens, then Divorce lawyers investigate the matter deeply and move on with the proceedings.
The leading factors in Australia that determine the causes of divorce are highlighted as follows:
- Often communication problem arises between the husband and wife who are not getting sufficient time to spend time with each other and the rest of the family members. Financial pressures or unfavorable working schedules are not permitting the couple to talk to one another about family issues.
- Another cause of the divorce rate is infidelity or the loss of trust. Where the couple is prone to breaking the relationship norms even after registering the commitment of maintaining trust or faith during the event of marriage.
- Regular alcoholism and drug abuse are also the causes of divorce proceedings. It is not only the family that gets disturbed but also affects the neighborhood in a negative way.
- Other causes may be higher expectations from each other and unable to meet the expectations. Sometimes, the interference from other family members may also lead to a battle amongst the couple and lastly final breakdown in the form of divorce.
Different circumstances lead to different types of divorce which are shown below:
- No fault divorce is filed when the couple does not accuse one another or looks in to the fault of each other. No fault is usually attempted when the couple is ready to reconcile. Under some circumstances, causes of infidelity also leads the person to file the no fault divorce. He or she may not state the reason of using this type of divorce. The couple usually does not want any kind of exposure of reasons for the split of the relationship. No fault also does not let the children of the couple know the details of the breakup of their parents.
- At fault divorce allows the spouse to expose the cause of divorce. He or she is allowed to express the reasons which may be infidelity, domestic violence, alcoholism or drugs intake, etc. But the same time, strong evidence is required to make at fault type of divorce successful. Without availability of such proof, the court is not going to proceed further.
Filing a divorce case in Australia with the New Way Divorce lawyers requires the client to reveal their proof of citizenship of Australia.