Are you a shopaholic? Or enjoy to spend maximum time on shopping? Here is your perfect shopping partner and that is SBI fbb styleup card. Styleup card offers you many discounts, gift vouchers and other privileges to look fabulous. You can enjoy every moment of life and feel on top of the fashion world.
Features of fbb styleup card: SBI fbb styleup card has many privileges with their features and benefits. If you love shopping so this card is waiting for you. Below are few points which describe this card briefly.
- Welcome gift of Rs 500 worth fbb gift voucher.
- Each time you swipe your card for fbb merchandise at big bazaar and fbb outlets, you will get a flat 10% off.
- Card holders can avail a lifetime discount worth 10% on fbb merchandise.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver worth 1% across all petrol pumps.
- Styleup sage rewards you with a 2.5% value back on all your expenses.
- Upon each anniversary, get 2,000 bonus reward points.
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million VISA and Mastercard ATMs.
- Pay your electricity bill, mobile and other utility bills through this card.
- Payback your EMIs at a low rate of interest by transferring the outstanding balance of other banks credit cards to your card.
- Use your card over 24 million outlets worldwide.
- Upfront discount of flat 10% round the year, whenever you shop for fashion apparel, accessories, backpacks, footwear and school bags at fbb and big bazaar stores.
- Pay your other credit card outstanding by balance transfer on EMI.
Benefits of fbb styleup card
- Make a purchase of Rs 2,500 or more using your card and convert your transaction to EMI.
- Get 2.5% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs 500 to Rs 3,000 at all petrol pumps in India.
Fee and charges
- Annual fee -Rs 499(one-time)
- Add-on fee- Nil(per annum)
- Card replacement fee- Rs 100
- Cash payment fee-Rs 100
- Finance charge-3.35% per month
- Late payment charge- Nil for amount due from Rs 0 to 200
- Cash advance fee- 2.5% of transaction amount
- Over limit charges- 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs 500
Know the features and fee structure of styleup card then next step is eligibility criteria and documentation part. Below are few steps which you need to follow when you are applying for SBI styleup card:
- A customer should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- A customer should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan or credit defaulter.
- Salaried and self-employed between 21 to 70 years of age.
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Income Proof- Latest payslip or Form 16
- Residence Proof- Passport, Ration card, Aadhaar card or Electricity bill.
- Identity Proof- Passport, Aadhaar card, Driving licence or PAN card.
- Passport size photograph.
fbb SBI styleup card offers: With this card, you can enjoy every special benefit such as fbb styleup contactless card, gift vouchers and all other privileges. With a Styleup credit card, no need to carry cash or coins just use your styleup card and enjoy every moment of life with style.
SBI fbb styleup online application status
After applying for your suited card, you can track your application through an online site. What you need to do is, just enter your application reference number and registered mobile number. So that, you can know the actual status of your application, where is stuck, is it approved or hold and if approved so how much time it will take to receive. Your all questions only one answer is checking online status of the application.
Fbb styleup card statement
For every credit card has a full stop that means credit card limit. But the question is how you will check it? Yes, the answer is through credit card statements, which allow you to check all transaction report of the card. You just need to ensure that your email ID has been registered with the bank so that you can get the monthly statements and try to be on limited purchases.
Styleup card customer care service
SBI customer care service 24*7. Customer care resolves all sort of queries, concerns and complaint regarding your credit card, your payments an all. What you need to do is just call 1860 180 1290 and get the answers to all your problems.