Arthritis has been creating health complications in America at an astounding rate as this viral, fungal, or bacterial infection pesters the joints of thousands nationwide. The uncomfortable nature of arthritis can take an action such as simply getting up for a glass of water, and turning the usual easy feat into a most challenging task. Treatment for arthritis varies, but a form of treating this pest has been becoming noticeably more popular. The use of essential oils for arthritis pain has since become a common treatment for reducing the unwanted joint malfunction; for oils do not just reduce the pain in arthritis, but the oils also provide a soothingly aromatic form of therapy.
Essential oils for arthritis can also be a way of stress reduction, making these natural remedies, not just oils essential for arthritis, but oils that are essential for happiness.
Ways to Use Essential Oils for Arthritis
One common way to use essential oils for arthritis is to use them in a bath, dropping several drops of oils into the warm, inviting water. Slowly sink into the confinements of comfort, and feel the oil-induced water work magic on your arthritis!
Another way to use the essential oils is during massage therapy. If arthritis is toiling at your joints, bring in a bottle of your preferred oil, and ask your massage therapist if he or she can incorporate it into the session. In no time, your arthritis pain will be deeply worked away with the miraculous healing powers of the wondrous oil.
This last way is less common but remains largely effective. Spread some essential oils for arthritis on the problem joints, and then take a heating pad and simply allow the pad to peacefully rest over the pain. Within moments, the pain will be gone!
7 Common Essential Oils for Instant Arthritis Relief
The following will elaborate some of these essential oils for arthritis relief. All of them are 100% natural, and are made from elements that you may come across every day; you might even have some of these remedies in your yard, making these essential oils for arthritis so common that you may very well produce them yourself!
1. Lavender Oil, while acting as a healing component in a wide variety of ailments spanning from insomnia to cramping muscles, has a most effective result for arthritis when being used during massage therapy. This aromatic oil, extracted from flowers you may have in your front yard, instantly reinvents your joints as pain-free while its enchanting scent dazzles your sense of smell.
2. Eucalyptus Oil might have a pungent smell that might take some getting used to, and because it is so fraught in Mother Nature, it must be reduced in strength significantly. However, when this natural anti-inflammatory is applied to distraught joints, it proves successful as efficient oil for arthritis.
3. Rosemary Oil has a spicy, crisp aroma that will fill any room with relaxation, and this anti-spasmodic has been used throughout the depths of history for quick and easy relief. Rosemary oil works magic on arthritis.
4. Chamomile Oil, known for its calming effect, advocates healthy blood flow and circulation, fervidly flushing out the bacteria or fungus that causes arthritis.
5. Peppermint Oil is one of the oldest medicinally used plants known to our species. It is rich with vitamins that span throughout the alphabet and is full of calcium and iron, promoting a healthy circulatory system. It has also proven to be highly effective in pain relief, making Peppermint oil another top candidate as an essential oil for arthritis.
6. Ginger Oil stifles the enzyme that signals pain to the brain. It has been known to be treated on ankle sprains or pulled muscles, but it has also proven to be a quality, fast relief for arthritis.
7. Clove Oil has become famous for treating any kind of physical pain. The metabolic wonder it plays strengthens blood flow, which is a huge factor in keeping arthritis under control. One should take heed when purchasing this oil, for if it is not derived directly from the clove buds, opposed to the plant’s stems, the oil can prove disastrous on skin. Make sure you get an extract from the CLOVE BUDS, otherwise the efficiency that this natural oil offers to arthritis will be lost.