There are a number of different kinds of wine openers available on the market but which one is the best wine opener? The answer to this question belongs to your personal choice. Choices of people differ from each other depending upon their needs and requirements. One type of opener will be the best opener for one person, but it may be a completely different choice for another person, at the same time. There are many things which should be kept in mind before pulling a trigger and deciding to buy a wine opener. It can be really confusing with thousands of varieties of wine openers present in the market, and according to an old saying “When people have too many choices they make bad choices”. But here, we have got the solution for all those confusions.
Followings are the specifications which the best opener should have:
- Portability: Despite of the different choices of different people, this feature of portability is the one which is the sound of the whole nation. Everyone is in search of wine openers having the feature of portability. There are many table-shaped wine openers, like “Table Top Wine Opener”, which takes up a lot of space and are expensive too. The best wine opener is that which can travel with you in all of your journeys. The small sized, portable, simpler, easy to use, precise and fully functional opener is your best travelling partner.
- Master-key for every cork: Your wine-opener should play a “master-key” role for all types of corks. It shouldn’t be specified for only a few types of corks. Also, it should not ruin or shred the cork during its operation.
- A worm, not an Augur: Always try to search for a worm-shaped opener. It looks like a worm, but it’s a coiled screw. A worm pulls out the cork even more gently than an augur. Physically, augur is actually a worm wrapped over a nail, but don’t try to even think about it because it has a habit of leaving small particles of cork into your bottle which may spoil the taste of that drink. So, if you don’t want to taste the wood along with your drink, go for the worm-shaped corkscrew.
- Require less force to pull: There are many annoying openers which require a brutal force to pull the cork out of the bottle cap. Sometimes, something interesting happens in the crowd which may be interesting for others but may be a really shameful moment for you. You open it with your full force, cork comes out like a rocket and the drink like an exhaust of that rocket. So to avoid that kind of situation, always go for the simpler and user-friendly opener which require less force to function.
- Budget and Durability: Your choice of buying the best wine opener depends verily on your budget. It would be a better choice to buy a cheaper one which has all the mentioned features including the durability factor. But if you like to buy expensive ones just to keep your class and status up, no one can stop you from buying an expensive one except your father!
- Guarantees and Warranties: Many wine openers in the market are coming up with the guarantees and warranties. It would be better to read all the terms of that product to let yourself gain satisfaction. These terms may vary from brand to brand, but the thing which is interesting that some products come up with the lifetime money back guarantee so that you can replace your damaged or corrupt opener with the brand new opener.
So, after all this discussion on the best wine opener, we concluded that the best opener is that which has all the above-mentioned features and also includes some other specific and unique features as well which may be or may not be liked by some personals, like a knife or a cutter attached to it. These features will help you finding the best wine opener in the market.
For More Information Visit: Magic Opener