How To Hire A Foundation Repair Contractor
Foundation repair takes a lot of work, and detail that comes with experience, and should be taken lightly by trying to do-it-yourself, so hiring a licensed contractor is highly recommended. The average inspection takes about two hours. Abry Brothers Foundation Repairs has a set of precautionary measures to adhere by when looking for a foundation repair contactor.
- Educate yourself on everything that deals with foundation repair, as well as ask many questions, so you care fully aware of the process. Your decision should not be based on which company advertised the best or offers the cheapest prices.
- Ensure that the foundation repair contract has uses method that are evaluated by ICC-ES (International Code Council Evaluation Services). ICC-ES is a nonprofit organization, which regulates and oversees that buildings are in compliance.
- Hydraulic Piling Depth is also an item to consider when hiring a foundation repair contractor, we some will have a clause for the depth of the hydraulic piling. Beyond their depth, they can add extra cost to the project, or even stop at the depth stated in their policy.
- Your landscape is important to protect, and ensure it stays intact, but some foundation repair companies will not guarantee that they will protect or ensure that your landscape will be kept clear of any danger of getting damaged. Remember that some projects do require that your move your landscape, or even damage it by removing it from its current location.
- Read over the company’s policy on their Warranties or guarantees for foundation repair work are very important, so pay close attention to their terms. Knowing what your warranties are can safe you a lot of money and heartache, which can be cause when dealing with a company that will not offer you’re a reasonable warranty.
If you are currently in the market to hire a foundation repair company, Abry Brothers Foundation Repair is the oldest and most experienced foundation repair and house leveling company in the country. Abry Bros perform foundation repair, house leveling, structural repair, concrete slab repair and drainage services. Abry Bros has many service areas, such as Houston, Dallas, and Fort Worth, Texas, and Shreveport, Alexandria, Louisiana, Nashville, Tennessee and other surrounding cities. If you have cracks, foundation settlement, sinking, doors sticking, drainage issues and you want to know the cost of foundation repair give us a call.
Abry Brothers has been in continuous operation since 1840. 175 years of foundation services. It would be our pleasure to continue that tradition by serving you and your family today.
Our ability to identify foundation problems in both residential and commercial properties has allowed us to save customers thousands of dollars in repairs, and give them and their families a peace of mind.
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Appointment.