How To Fly Free With Frequent Flyer Programmes
|If you are a loyal flyer with Jet Airways, you should definitely explore its frequent flyer co-brand cards to earn JPMiles and rewards like free flights and upgrades. This post will educate you about the Jet Airways co-brand cards and how to use them.|
Frequent flyer programs are loyalty programs offered by airlines to motivate customers to accumulate points in the form of miles. The accumulated points are later redeemed for buying airline tickets or other rewards and privileges. Frequent flyer programs are a great way to save money on airfare and enjoy the best benefits by simply accumulating miles. Such programs have been implemented by many airlines to—
- Instil a feeling of loyalty among their customers
- Reward customers with JP Miles which they can redeem later while booking flights
In this post, we will emphasise on the benefits of frequent flyer co-branded credit cards and how to use them to get free flights.
Passengers who fly frequently can apply for co-brand credit cards for earning miles, so that they can redeem them later and enjoy plenty of rewards and privileges. Let us take the example of the Jet Privilege programme offered by Jet Airways. This loyalty and rewards programme has been created to enable its members to enjoy special privileges and benefits while flying for Jet Airways or any of their other air partners.
Currently, the co-brand cards by Jet Privilege are the quickest and the most-preferred means of earning JPMiles. These cards help you earn JPMiles on every single purchase made by you. Jet Privilege members can choose out of many of the most popular bank cards that the programme has tied up with to accelerate their JPMiles. Other than free flights, there wards include – discount vouchers, Tier Points, additional baggage privileges, priority check-ins and much more. All you need to do is pick your preferred co-brand card and start swiping!
The co-brand card partners of Jet Airways are— HDFC Bank, American Express, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, and Eastern Bank Limited.
- When you opt for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card, you enjoy the privilege of earning up to8X additional JP Miles, along with regular JP Miles by shopping from other JP Miles partners. This can help you achieve your free flights much faster.
- The Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit Card has four variants—Diners Club Credit Card, World Bank Credit Card, Platinum Credit Card, and Titanium Credit Card – which offer attractive JPMiles earning opportunities. You can also enjoy free air tickets during annual renewal of the card.
- If you choose the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card, you once again get amazing enrolment benefits, including complimentary air travel with the base fare waived off.
- The Jet Airways Eastern Bank Limited Platinum Card offers you a complimentary air travel on payment of the first year’s fees. Enjoy one free round trip with base fare waived off within the Dhaka-Kolkata sector.
- You can also fly free using any one of the three variants of Jet Airways ICICI Bank Credit Cards – Coral, Rubyx, and Sapphiro – as you will be offered one base fare waived off free ticket to fly anywhere within India after joining. On yearly renewal, you will receive free tickets for flying with Jet Airways anywhere in India.
Co-brand cards are a worthwhile choice to earn free points. Countless smart flyers are applying for co-branded cards to enjoy exciting perks as well as free trips. Apply for yours now!