Simple and Cost Effective Ways to Renovate your Bathroom
When it comes to building a new home or renovating the old one, we make no compromises. We always try to use the best materials, hire the best professionals and spend our earnings to ensure that everything is done at its best. Every bedroom, living room, kitchen and dining space, the balcony, every nook and corner of our home deserves special care and attention. Then why neglect the bathrooms? Bathrooms constitute an indispensable part of our household and thus it needs as much attention as any of our favorite bedrooms. But it is not necessary that you should spend a lot to make your bathroom look splendid. There are simple and budget friendly ways, which when adopted, transforms the look of your bathroom. For this, you can approach the professionals who provide expert suggestions and innovative ideas that ensures that your bathrooms get the best ever makeover, in a cost effective way. Also these experts have solutions for bathrooms of every size.
Design and Tiling Tips for Bathroom Renovations
Renovation is not an easy job. It involves partial or total removal of the old tiles, bathroom fittings and accessories and replacing them with new ones. Depending on the type of work involved in renovations, it can take a few days or a few weeks for completing the work. There are countless design ideas for your bathroom which gives a whole new look to the space. But choose the one that suits you and your bathroom the best.
Following are some of the most popular renovation ideas for bathrooms:
- Bathroom is the place where you soak in the tub after a hard day and relax yourself. So the best way to start the renovation is to get a spacious tub. If space is a problem, you can opt for smaller tubs as well. Always check for the neck support and depth before buying a tub.
- Flooring is very crucial in a bathroom as they need to be water resistant and durable. Marbles, ceramic tiles and stones are excellent choices. You can add warmth to your bathroom floor by opting for heating coils that will run underneath your floor.
- Make use of every little space that is available. The space in between two walls or an unused corner can be used effectively by building cabinets for storing.
- Choose beautiful tiles with modern design patterns for your walls. Light colored tiles look better in small bathrooms whereas darker colors are appropriate for larger ones.
- You can adorn your bathroom walls with basalt, marble or other stones which impart an aura of elegance to the space. This can be a costly process, but they serve the purpose well.
- Mirror is a very important member of any bathroom. So make sure you get a good quality and stylish mirror to enhance the look of the area.
- If you opt for a shower area instead of a bath tub, the shower area must be designed intelligently. Many prefer open shower area in which the shower space is not confined by doors or shutters. Open shower consumes lesser space but needs greater attention as far as drainage is concerned. Depending upon the bathroom space, you can go for a confined shower area. Opt for stylish toilet, washbasin, taps and other bathroom fittings that enhance the elegance of your bathroom.
So before renovating your house or bathroom, follow the above mentioned tips so as to give an elegant and modern look to your bathroom. Also hire a professional for ideas and requirements in renovating your bathroom in the best possible way.